Welcome to the web browser version of LGmap - A quick gateway for Local Government to information relevant to land use planning, infrastructure project planning and delivery, reserve management.
USE THIS WEB VERSION TO
- Quickly collate desktop assessment information at property, reserve, subdivision, structure plan level or any area of interest;
- Check data coverage for an area of interest;
- Use it as quick data checklist during site visits in the field.
To access the full LGmap capabilities, consider using the desktop version available for PCs and Macs.
The desktop version allows users to:
- Define specific project areas and footprints for activities such as waste disposal, road widening, car park location, extent of weed control activities or revegetation projects;
- Generate reports and maps to support compliance with regulatory requirements for Local Government infrastructure projects;
- Undertake bushfire risk analysis;
- Exchange data with relevant stakeholders;
- Monitor progress of management activities.
When you login, you accept the Terms and Conditions of Use
Powered by GeoICE Technology (c) 2020 Fluffy Software P/L